Palazzo Reale di Napoli
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  

Condividi

Lega di Palermo

Visualizza l'argomento precedente Visualizza l'argomento successivo Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Thomas.leon

Thomas.leon

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 697

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty12/06/12, 08:39 pm

Her Highness Chiara Luce Barberini, Princess of Venice
Her Royal Majesty Ana Caterina de Monforte, Queen of Portugal
His Highness Lekë Dukagjini, Regent of Albania

Good evening,

My name is Thomas Leon Spadalfieri Belfiore, Chancellor of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, and I'm here to give you the welcome to Naples on behalf of His Royal Majesty
Ferenç Petrus Vasa, King of the Two Sicilies .

Your Excellencies were invited to Naples to talking about the relationships between our Countries,
Well we would like to present you a project called "Lega di Palermo", a Mediterranean Alliance between our Kingdoms.

We'll start to talk about the project when all invited will be arrived.

Ultima modifica di Thomas.leon il 19/06/12, 10:16 am - modificato 1 volta.
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Ana.cat

Ana.cat

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 4

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty13/06/12, 03:33 am

Ana Catarina entered the room designed to conversations about the alliance of the Mediterranean which aimed fighting the piracy this torment that has shaken and burned so many kingdoms, including her: Portugal

The Queen greeted those who are present.

- Greetings, I'm Ana Catarina de Monforte, queen of Portugal (for the next five-six months, at least), I hope we succeed in our target.

And she awaited the arrival of the remaining ones...
Kiakornell

Kiakornell

Femmina

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty17/06/12, 04:41 am

Chiara Luce arrived in the room and listened about the alliance between the countries.

The Princess presented herself to the others

Greeting to you all, I'm Chiara Luce Barberini, Princess of Venice. Nice to meet you all and hope to have success with this project. I just would like to advise all of you that we've the new council now in Venice, so it could be possible to have the new Prince in next few days

Leka_Dukagjini

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 16

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty18/06/12, 01:09 pm

Regent and Chancellor of Albania arrived at Royal Palace of Napoli. He enters the "Sala di San Giustianiano I" and see that there were sit two beautiful ladies. They must be Royal...

He introduced himself in front of them

Greetings to you all, I am Leka Dukagjini Count of Sarda, current regent of Kingdom of Albania after that our Queen is dead, and Royal Chancellor of Albania.
I hope that this meeting will bound our countries in a good and strong relationships between us, and together find the way of eternity.
F. Petrus

F. Petrus

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 1195

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty18/06/12, 11:58 pm

The King of Two Sicilies entered the room designed to host all those honourable visitors.

"Goodmorning and welcome to Naples, my dear cousins! I am honoured to have all of you here to discuss a new kind of link between our countries."

He pointed the long table and said: "Please, take Your seats, Ma'ams and Lord."
Ana.cat

Ana.cat

Femmina

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty27/06/12, 04:15 pm

Ana Catarina seated in her spot and looked around, hoping to know if everyone had already arrived. When it seemed clear that no one else would come, she said:

- Well, can we begin the work?
F. Petrus

F. Petrus

Maschio

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty03/07/12, 02:59 am

"First of all, we greet with Leka for his formal election as new legitimate King of Albany! We are sure that under his leadership, Albany will grow impressivly and that our mutual relations will be further improved."

He nods in direction of Leka.

"Now, my dear Queen, I am answering to your rightful question. We are still waiting for the new Doge of Venice, who had some troubles with the Holy Church, lately, but he eventually achieved a good situation for this problem; so he will reach us in two or three days."
Vespasiano

Vespasiano

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 15

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty04/07/12, 05:44 pm

The Doge presented himself to the others

Greeting to you all,

I'm Vespasiano Serenissimo Doge of Venice. Nice to meet you all and hope to have success with this project. Now in Venice the situation is normalized, but the Venzia's Church insists to broke my holy balls, slow and steady wins the race.

Sorry for my divagation please go ahead to Allenza di Palermo.
Leka_Dukagjini

Maschio

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty06/07/12, 12:05 am

After a long wait, I think we shall continue to discuss?

I want to ask first, my friend, His Majesty king of Regno delle Due Sicilie. Do give us an idea what he think about this league, how should it work?

Thank you!
F. Petrus

F. Petrus

Maschio

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty10/07/12, 11:58 pm

"It is with pleasure that I answer you, my dear Leka. Each of us is a leader of a regional power, interested in enforce itself and to have an indipendent and strong diplomacy, in order to be recognized as a reliable country and to deal with bigger kingdoms, like France and the Empire, as a pair. In addition to this, we all are engaged in a fight against dishonest gruops, greedy pirates or landless gang. I think that our Countries should take a big advantage from diplomatical and military cooperation between us."

He spreads out his hands, from Portugal's Queen to Venice's Doge.

"For how far our countries can be, we all receive threaten to our authority and safeness. I may quote the cowardly attack of Genoese Semper Fidelis to the Portuguese County of Oporto, the meneace of Ordine Brigante against the Republic of Venice and, about Albany, the emergent Greek naval power.
My opinion is to create a strong alliance between us, in order to have an higher and better influence in Mediterrean affairs, united to the Sea control."

He takes breath.

"United and supportive, we should have no competitors."
Vespasiano

Vespasiano

Maschio

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty11/07/12, 10:47 am

"Interesting, I agree"

The Doge of Venice ask at the King of two Sicily

"This league have a contract for signature?"
Leka_Dukagjini

Maschio

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty19/07/12, 02:46 pm

Yes, very interesting - The King of Albania repeated these words on his mind.

I am sailing these days to Abruzzo, and then to Venice as official visit to your cities. I hope you will wait me and finally give a seal to this pact.

The King closed his words!
Vespasiano

Vespasiano

Maschio

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty19/07/12, 03:26 pm

You are welcome your majesty in Venice, I appearance your regal visit
Leka_Dukagjini

Maschio

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty20/07/12, 01:16 am

Thank you, Your Most Serene Doge!
Ana.cat

Ana.cat

Femmina

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty29/07/12, 08:27 pm

Ana Catarina heard the Sicilian sovereign, agreeing with every word he said.

- Regarding to the Kingdom that I represent, the security that our geographical remoteness provided in relation to the major nations and conflicts in Europe was simply vanished when pirates an criminals like Elfnoire and Semper Fidelis dirtied our pacific lands and waters to sow discord and dishonor in my nation and its people.
The portuguese are a peaceful people despite the many difficulties that they feel about finances and the counties debts but if there is anything that hurts more in our pride is certainly being lowered by cowards criminals without honor!
- Right now we are collecting materials and money for the construction of warships (probably Genoese War Ships to build in Castile or War Cogs, to be build in Brittany), the legal constitution of the navy is also being approved by our national parliament. If our strength at sea is reduced, our will and thirst for revenge for all the ills imposed by pirates and other criminals exceeds it.

Ana paused her speech for breath and then said:

- If it is a common desire... I can try to bring to our Liga the Kingdoms of Castile and Valencia, I know that both nations are worried about the defense of their water and they could have interest in join us.
F. Petrus

F. Petrus

Maschio

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty04/08/12, 07:50 pm

The King nods hearing Portuguese Queen's words.

"Of course you can told them about this project. In the meantime, we are thinking on a working paper for the alliance text."
Leka_Dukagjini

Maschio

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty04/08/12, 10:50 pm

Sorry my friend Petrus. But if I may propose a piece of work about the treaty and idea worked by a Englishman, friend of mine? We can discuss it here.

Below:

Citazione :
Considering that the forces of one kingdom may be sent, by arrangement, to serve in the territory of another kingdom;
Bearing in mind that the decision to send them and the conditions under which they will be sent, in so far as such conditions are not laid down by the present Agreement, will continue to be the subject of separate arrangements between the kingdoms concerned;

Desiring, however, to define the status of such forces while in the territory of another kingdom;
Have agreed as follows :
Article 1 : Collective Security
a)In an armed conflict, member kingdom will be able to agree on which kingdom is the aggressor.
b)All member kingdom are equally committed to contain and constrain the aggression, irrespective of its source or origin.
c)All member kingdom have identical freedom of action and ability to join in proceedings against the aggressor.

Article 2 : Diplomacy and power politics
a) The league hold the right make to Peace treaties and commercial treaties with other kingdom exterior of the League.
b) The league hold the right to declare war against a kingdom exterior of the league with accord of the majority of the members.
c)In an armed conflict in the interior of the league countries, The league hold the right to rise it's own armed force to maintain the peace.

Article 3 : The law collage of Palermo
a) The law collage of Palermo shall be composed with legel representatives of the member kingdoms.
b)It shall converse law books of every member kingdom.
c)It shall update anykind of modification of the law books.
d)It shall supervise the fundamental right of the citizen of league ( see Article 4) and shall sanction for disrepest of fundamental rights.

Article 4 : The Fundamental right of citizens of The league
1.Human Dignity is inviolable. It must be respected and protected.

2. In the fields of biology, the following must be respected in particular:
a)the free and informed consent of the person concerned, according to the procedures laid down by law,
b)the prohibition on making the human body and its parts as such a source of financial gain,

3)a)No one shall be held in slavery or servitude. No one shall be required to perform forced or compulsory labour. So the minimum wage for hiring is 12 crowns but minimum wage can be rised by sovereigns for their own Kingdoms.
b) Exceptions
a.Any service exacted in case of an emergency or calamity threatening the life or well-being of the community;
b.Any work or service which forms part of normal civic obligations.
c.Any service of a military character or, in case of conscientious objectors in kingdom where they are recognised, service exacted instead of compulsory military service;
4)Any citizen of the league and any natural or legal person residing or having its registered office in a Member kingdom has the right to petition to their monarch.

Article 5 : High command of the League of Palermo and their roles

The high command of league consists of :
• The Chancellor of the League of Palermo
• The Vice Chancellor of the League of Palermo
• The Sovereign of the Order of Golden Fleece
• The Royal Members

The Chancellor of League : The Chancellor is the head of the league, he is also the Lord Lieutenant of the head quarter of The league of Palermo, The Royal Palace of Palermo, So here by de facto Prince of Palermo. He is elected by the simple majority vote of the royal members. A new election can be held in case of the death of that person or a veto of ¾ of the royal members against that person
The specific powers of The chancellor:
• He appoints or remove of the Vice Chancellor of League
• He appoints the Rector of the Law collage of Palermo and Curator of the museum and The Chief Herald of Arms of the League
• He signs the ordinances and decrees deliberated in High command of the League
• He hold the right to pardon
• He negotiates and ratifies treaties
• He hold the right to nominate for the titles in Palermo( Nominates must be employee of the League)
• Together with the Sovereign of the Golden Fleece, he hold the right to declare war.

The Vice Chancellor of League : The Vice Chancellor is appointed by the Chancellor, he decides what diplomats and ambassadors shall say to foreign governments. With the help of advisers, the Vice Chancellor makes the foreign policy of The league of Palermo and propose them to High Command

The specific powers of The Vice Chancellor:
• He appoints or remove diplomates and shall determinate their functions
• He directs the whole course of the administration.
• In absence of Chancellor, togather with the Sovereign of the Golden Fleece he can negotiates and ratifies treaties.

The Sovereign of the Golden Fleece: Elected by the simple majority vote of the royal members and a new election can be hold in case of the death of that person. He is the Chairperson of the War councils and the committee of Interior Defence of the Kingdom.

The specific powers of The Sovereign of Golden Fleece
• He appoints the member of the war council and committee of the Interior Defence.
• He hold the right to pardon
• He hold the right to nominate for the titles in Palermo( Nominates must be employee of the League)
• Togather with the Sovereign of the Golden Fleece, he hold right to declare war.
• In absence of Chancellor, he signs the ordinances and decrees deliberated in High command of the League
• In absence of Chancellor, togather with the vice chancellor he can negotiates and ratifies treaties.

The Royal Members : The Royal Members are the Sovereign lords of the Kingdoms of League
of Palermo and member of Order of Golden Fleece.
• They elect the Chancellor of the League of Palermo.
• They elect the Sovereign of the Golden Fleece
• They establish equitable systems of taxation and decentralized and supportive policies to ensure more open access to markets and fair prices and predictable production.
• Giving a high priority to the country's food security and households in the league development policies.
• They can pass no-confidence motion against any treaty.

Article 6 : The officers of the League of Palermo

The Officers of league consists of :
• The Rector of the law collage
• The Curator of Museum and Monastery of San Martino
• The Chief Herald of Arms
• The Ambassadors

The Rector of the Law Collage : The rector is appointed by the Chancellor, he collect, organize, and maintain control over a wide range of information deemed important enough for permanent safekeeping. This information takes four forms: picture, paper records, letters, and documents.He also propose the ratification of community law to the high command and appoints legal representive from member countries.

The Curator of Museum and Monastery of San Martino : Appointed by The Chancellor he administer the affairs of museums, Curators direct the storage, and exhibition of collections, including the biography of the Monarchs, special event like wars etc. he also responsible for authenticating, evaluating, and categorizing the specimens in a collection. He can appoint a assistant Curators and recherchers.

The Chief Herald of Arms : Appointed by The chancellor he he responsible for authenticating, evaluating, and categorizing the nomination and approval of the coat of arms. He can appoint a deputy to help him.

The Ambassadors The highest ranking diplomat who represents the league, they hold the with plenipotentiary powers (full authority to represent the league). The formal form of address for an ambassador is generally the form that would be used to address a head of state: "(Your/His/Her) Excellency, They can appoint Counselors for different duchies.
Ana.cat

Ana.cat

Femmina

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty22/08/12, 02:42 pm

- I didn't understand the reference to the Order of the Golden Fleece. I think we should first structure the treaty. Basing on the founding treaties of Alliance du Ponant (a famous and successful alliance in France with great influence and power there) I suggest something like this::

Citazione :

Preamble: an romanticized a simple explanation of the objectives of the alliance

Title 1 - The founding principles of the alliance
      Section I - The vocation of the Alliance: Combating piracy, preservation of peace, of good diplomatic relations, etc.
      Section II - The values of the Alliance: The right of peoples and nations, etc.

Title 2 - The organization of the alliance
      Section I - The council of the Alliance - Representatives of the signatory nations, their right to vote, type of material to discuss...
      Section II - The officers of the Alliance - Appointments, allocation of competences

Title 3 - The commitments of the members of the Alliance
      Section I - The Diplomatic Appointments - Compliance with the treaty by the signatory nations, exchange of information (blacklists and suspicious movements on the coast), providing support to the alliance when requested

[OOC I leave here the direction of the treaty of Ponant (it's in French) /OOC]
F. Petrus

F. Petrus

Maschio

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty04/10/12, 10:11 pm

The Red King coughed.

"Good cousins, I am sorry if I missed this project, but I am overjoyed to communicate you that we shall continue, starting on the rightful objections made by Her Majesty Anna Catarina. And I also let you know that the new Doge souvereign of the Serenissima reached us, Her Most Serene Highness, Elisabetta I Paftnij Lancaster Stewart."

He gently nodded at her direction and sat down, then he started to read a vellum.
Paftunij

Paftunij

Femmina

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty04/10/12, 10:29 pm

Elisabetta entered in the room greeting all present who were already discussing an alliance.

"It's a pleasure for me to discuss with you for a Mediterranean covenant, Venice seems to finally come to an end of a long period of crisis. We are returning strong and an alliance would definitely help us."

she sat on the chair and she began to read the proposals under discussion.
Contenuto sponsorizzato

Lega di Palermo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Lega di Palermo Lega di Palermo Empty

Lega di Palermo
Visualizza l'argomento precedente Visualizza l'argomento successivo Torna in alto 
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» [Esteri&Difesa] Lega di Palermo
» Lega Tirrenica
» Lega Adriatica