Palazzo Reale di Napoli
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  

Condividi

Arrival of Embassador Clothwig Richtenberg from the SRING

Visualizza l'argomento precedente Visualizza l'argomento successivo Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Clothwig

Clothwig

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 14
Occupazione/Hobby : imperial Ambassador

Arrival of Embassador Clothwig Richtenberg from the SRING Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Arrival of Embassador Clothwig Richtenberg from the SRING Arrival of Embassador Clothwig Richtenberg from the SRING Empty12/02/11, 10:18 pm

It was a long journey from the cities of the Holy Roman Empire to the palace of Neapel, where the sicilian Embassy had his headquarter.
But the aim was worth to travel this long way.

It took weeks to find a way to the palace and now he is lucky to reached his destination.
Bevor he entered the entrance hall of the palace, he took a short look at his clothes, when he was shure, the clothes fit and were clean he knocked at the door...

Torna in alto Andare in basso
Clothwig

Clothwig

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of Embassador Clothwig Richtenberg from the SRING Arrival of Embassador Clothwig Richtenberg from the SRING Empty13/02/11, 03:03 pm

He knocked at the Doors...

Pax Vobiscum and Greetings!
My name is Clothwig Richtenberg and i came from the Holy Roman Empire as an Ambassador of his Majesty Emperor Alveran I. .
I was send to build up contact with the Kingdom of Sicile, i sulicit for access.

F. Petrus

F. Petrus

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 1195

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of Embassador Clothwig Richtenberg from the SRING Arrival of Embassador Clothwig Richtenberg from the SRING Empty13/02/11, 08:51 pm

The Foreign Minister arrived to welcome and receive the host.

"Good evening, Sir. My name is Ferenç Petrus Vasa, Count of Mignano, and I'm the Foreign Minister of the Kingdom of Two Sicilies. Before that I'll lead You to your offices, could I see Your credentials, please?"
Clothwig

Clothwig

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of Embassador Clothwig Richtenberg from the SRING Arrival of Embassador Clothwig Richtenberg from the SRING Empty13/02/11, 09:24 pm

A foreign man came to welcome Clothwig. It was the Foreign Minister of Sicile.

I thank you, that you came in personto welcome me, but i have to say, that the imperial ambassadors don't have any credentials or seals till now.
I can show you only a copy of my nomination from the councellor of foreign affairs of the SRING.
If this would be enougth, i would give you later my credentials and seal, so you can
see, that i am a real ambassador.

He looked at the man and waited for his answer...
F. Petrus

F. Petrus

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 1195

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of Embassador Clothwig Richtenberg from the SRING Arrival of Embassador Clothwig Richtenberg from the SRING Empty14/02/11, 04:29 pm

"It will be enought, Sir. But please, let's enter in the antechamber and sit comfortably."

He smiled and, as soon he was in, orderd a servant to prepare a room for the Imperial Ambassador.
Clothwig

Clothwig

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of Embassador Clothwig Richtenberg from the SRING Arrival of Embassador Clothwig Richtenberg from the SRING Empty14/02/11, 06:53 pm

Thank you MyLord. I hope i dont make to much inconvenience. You will soon receive the copy of my Nomination and i think, in a few days i can also show you
my real credentials.

He followed the Minster to the antechamer....
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of Embassador Clothwig Richtenberg from the SRING Arrival of Embassador Clothwig Richtenberg from the SRING Empty

Arrival of Embassador Clothwig Richtenberg from the SRING
Visualizza l'argomento precedente Visualizza l'argomento successivo Torna in alto 
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Arrival of the Galloway Ambassador
» The arrival of Minister Boorich from Bosnia
» Arrival of Chancellor from Principat de Valahia
» Arrival of Melanie Macallan, Chancellor of An Mumhain"
» Arrival of the Imperial Regent and Vice Chancellor