Palazzo Reale di Napoli
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  

Condividi

[gdr] Pm dall'estero

Visualizza l'argomento precedente Visualizza l'argomento successivo Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Nymerias

Nymerias

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 571

[gdr] Pm dall'estero Empty
MessaggioTitolo: [gdr] Pm dall'estero [gdr] Pm dall'estero Empty06/07/15, 10:12 pm

Citazione :
Da Fergie_dreamedain Data d'invio 30 Giugno 1463 - 21h09
Oggetto FA Sparisce il 19 Luglio 2015
Dear lady Nymerias,

I was told you are the person to whom I should speak about the relation between our two countries. I am the minsiter of foreign affairs of Tsardom of Bulgaria. We wish to have good relations with your country and perhaps do some trade. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Lady Fergie Dreamedain
Minister of foreign affairs of Tsardom of Bulgaria

Citazione :
A Fergie_dreamedain Data d'invio 02 Luglio 1463 - 01h56
Oggetto Re: FA Sparisce il 19 Luglio 2015
Dear Lady Fergie_dreamedain,

I'm glad to receive your letter, and i can see your good purposes by these words.
We have the same whish about a prosperous relation and i thank you for your interest.
I hereby invite you in our Royal Palace of Naples to discuss about our goals.
Waiting for out meeting, could I ask you which is the current political situation in the kingdom? We would like to know about internal stability, foreign policies and relations with your and our neighbours.
We would gladly answer on similar question about ourselves as well.

Lady Noemi Arya D'Alessandro
Comtesse di Cellino Attanasio
Minister of foreign affairs of Kingdom of Two Sicilies
Citazione :
Da Fergie_dreamedain Data d'invio 06 Luglio 1463 - 19h51
Oggetto Отг: Re: FA Sparisce il 26 Luglio 2015
Dear Lady Noemi,

My sincere apologies for my late reply (RL troubles). I am very flattered about by your invitation to the Royal palace. However, I won't be able to come visit you, because of other responsibilities. My pigeons and ravens, on the other hand can fly frequently and deliver your messages.

Currently the power in the country is in the hands of two ruling parties. As you may know, we are part of the Pax, which does not allow us to take part in any war until certain conditions are met. Some time ago we participated in a devastating war. Now we are recovering from it. The economy is going up, with some ebs and flows. Even as we are not allowed to do the opposite we are still trying to maintain friendly relations with our neighbouring countries in Europe.

Best regards,

Lady Fergie Dreamedain

Minister of foreign affairs of Tsardom of Bulgaria
Torna in alto Andare in basso
annaperenna

annaperenna

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 613

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [gdr] Pm dall'estero [gdr] Pm dall'estero Empty06/07/15, 11:01 pm

traduzione?? lol! lol! lol!
Anacleto_i

Anacleto_i

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 1111

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [gdr] Pm dall'estero [gdr] Pm dall'estero Empty07/07/15, 02:19 pm

A quanto pare non vuole venire al palazzo di Napoli, ma se vuole un'ambasciata per forza ci deve andare <.< inoltre dice che la Bulgaria fa parte della Pax celsiorum dunque non possono affrontare guerre. Sarebbe il caso di chiedere di Leora? Laughing
Nymerias

Nymerias

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [gdr] Pm dall'estero [gdr] Pm dall'estero Empty10/07/15, 08:26 pm

Citazione :
A Fergie_dreamedain Data d'invio 10 Luglio 1463 - 20h25
Oggetto Re: Sparisce il 16 Agosto 2015
Lady Fergie_dreamedain

There's no need to apologise,
You are very kind but alas I'm not allowed to speak of diplomacy in other seats but in the royal palace.
We would be very happy to help you in your recovery through trade in full respect of our shared goal.
As a first step to the birth of our longterm friendship we could sign a treaty to solidify our relations a joint declaration and recognition of the sovereignty of our realms would be perfect.
As you may know we are currently at war with the people of Bosnia who attacked our civilians without any reason: have any relation with them?
As always we are willing to answer any of your question.

Noemi Arya D'Alessandro
Countesse of Cellino Attanasio

Ott: https://palazzoreale.forumattivo.com/ (castle of Naples, The Royale Palace)
Anacleto_i

Anacleto_i

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 1111

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [gdr] Pm dall'estero [gdr] Pm dall'estero Empty11/07/15, 12:15 am

Visum et placet
Nymerias

Nymerias

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [gdr] Pm dall'estero [gdr] Pm dall'estero Empty15/07/15, 12:41 pm

Citazione :
Da Fergie_dreamedain Data d'invio 11 Luglio 1463 - 22h45
Oggetto Отг: Re: Sparisce il 02 Agosto 2015
Dear Countess Noemi,

I did not realize the Royal Palace was a forum. This makes thigs easier. Where should I post? In the menwhile can you tell me a bit more about the war with Bosna, please?

Yours sincerely,

Fergie Dreamedain,
Minister of foreign affaris of Tsardom of Bulgaria

nymerias ha scritto:
A Fergie_dreamedain Data d'invio 15 Luglio 1463 - 12h38
Oggetto Re: Отг: Re: Sparisce il 16 Agosto 2015

Dear Fergie _Dreamedain
You can post at the entrance of the palace , where I will give the welcome and bring you to your office where we could speak better .
The war with the Bosnians is a long story that we would prefer to discuss it in more secure locations .
The messages of the pigeons can be missing or be intercepted . We are scrupulous ^^
I'm sorry for late of this message, I attend you in Royal Palace.

Best regards,

Noemi Arya D'Alessandro
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [gdr] Pm dall'estero [gdr] Pm dall'estero Empty

[gdr] Pm dall'estero
Visualizza l'argomento precedente Visualizza l'argomento successivo Torna in alto 
Pagina 1 di 1