Palazzo Reale di Napoli
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  

Condividi

Chief Negoatitor of Golden Army

Visualizza l'argomento precedente Visualizza l'argomento successivo Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
captainkidd

captainkidd

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 3

Chief Negoatitor of Golden Army Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Chief Negoatitor of Golden Army Chief Negoatitor of Golden Army Empty11/02/12, 07:12 pm

I humbly salute the Kingdom of Two Sicilies;

I, Captainkidd Arpazli, Chief Negoatiator of the GoldenArmy in Ottoman Empire. I came here with friendship and good wishes. We are the rulers of Edirne County, Lords of Marmara Sea and Conquerers of Samakov, Tırnova and Lovech of Bulgaria.

I am here to seek friendship from the good nation of Sicily and open relations.

You can get my creditentials from Beatiful Queen of Albania, Lukrezia Augusta and Great King of Romania Anghelos.

Best Regards;
Chief Negotiator Captainkidd Arpazli
Torna in alto Andare in basso
rimmster

rimmster

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 1026
Occupazione/Hobby : Ambasciatore e studioso

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Chief Negoatitor of Golden Army Chief Negoatitor of Golden Army Empty20/02/12, 09:16 am

The blond Chief of the Sicilian Diplomacy reached the welcoming hall

Nice to meet you, sir. My name is Seeligford Dieter Monforte des Friederichs, called Rimmster, Foreign Minister of the Kingdom. Be welcome in Napels, hopefully you will enjoy your stay and our splendid Capital.

Please, follow me to a drink, our servants are prepearing the offices of your embassade. Meanwile, be so kind and show me the diplomatic credentials of your Governement stating them appointing you as their representative to Sicily. It's routine, sir, just for our files.

captainkidd

captainkidd

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Chief Negoatitor of Golden Army Chief Negoatitor of Golden Army Empty25/02/12, 03:34 pm

Captainkidd, looks the well dressed blonde man and salutes him. And he tooks out a roll of paper from his sleeve and passes to the Sir Rimmster.

Chief Negoatitor of Golden Army 3070g
captainkidd

captainkidd

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Chief Negoatitor of Golden Army Chief Negoatitor of Golden Army Empty24/04/12, 06:42 pm

Still waiting for Sir Rimmster's answer.
Thomas.leon

Thomas.leon

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 697

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Chief Negoatitor of Golden Army Chief Negoatitor of Golden Army Empty22/05/12, 04:01 pm

Thomas read the message of Golden Army, then he took a pen and a sheet of paper to write an answer to the Army.

Citazione :
Naples, 22nd of May 1460

Good morning sir,

I'm the new Chancellor and Foreign Minister of Kingdom of the Two Sicilies,

I've just read your message and I'd like to talk with you about the relationships that we could create between our Kingdom and your Organization.

Regards,

Chief Negoatitor of Golden Army 2i27rmh
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Chief Negoatitor of Golden Army Chief Negoatitor of Golden Army Empty

Chief Negoatitor of Golden Army
Visualizza l'argomento precedente Visualizza l'argomento successivo Torna in alto 
Pagina 1 di 1