Palazzo Reale di Napoli
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  

Condividi

County Palatine of Sussex

Visualizza l'argomento precedente Visualizza l'argomento successivo Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Plotnik

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 2

County Palatine of Sussex Empty
MessaggioTitolo: County Palatine of Sussex County Palatine of Sussex Empty30/12/11, 01:26 am

To all who read these, I send greetings,
Know that I present myself to you. I am the Earl of Chilham the Mallet of Dover, acting on behalf of the County Palatine of Sussex as the Chancellor of our embassy. Our presence was requested here, and by this you find our credentials.

Please allow me to accommodate as best as I am able. Until then, I remain your Aristotelian Friend,

Plotnik von Liechenstein
Earl of Chilham the Mallet of Dover
Baronet of Dover
Lieutenant of the Royal English Navy
Knight Banneret of the Sussex Army
County Palatine of Sussex PlonikR
Torna in alto Andare in basso
rimmster

rimmster

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 1026
Occupazione/Hobby : Ambasciatore e studioso

MessaggioTitolo: Re: County Palatine of Sussex County Palatine of Sussex Empty02/01/12, 10:59 am

The blond Sicilian reached the entry as soon as the Chancellor informed him of that prestigious arrival. The Foreign Minister of the Crown of the Two Sicilies entered the Wlcoming-hall and adressed the guest in a smile

Let me welcome You, Excellency. My name is Seeligford Dieter Monforte des Friederichs, called Rimmster, Minister for International Affairs, or Foreign Minister as you might rather say, of Her Majesty Aliseo della Brunetta, Gracious Queen of the Two Sicilies.
I hope your trip was confortable enough and you'll enjoy staying here with us. Our Capital is quite a lively and pleasure-loving place... beside that the sea, our food... I'm sure you'll soon get in love with Naples, Earl Plotnik.
So, our Chancellor's already disposing for your offices. Meanwhile let's while away the time in front of a glas of wine, from our own cellars ... Oh yes, sorry, I'm very much unconfortable with that but it's necessary: I'm afraid I must beg you to show your Institutional Credentials... we'll make a copy if you need the original for yourself.. it's just a formality, Excellency, you know, pure bureaucracy, for our files and archieves.
Plotnik

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 2

MessaggioTitolo: Re: County Palatine of Sussex County Palatine of Sussex Empty07/03/12, 06:35 am

rimmster ha scritto:
So, our Chancellor's already disposing for your offices. Meanwhile let's while away the time in front of a glas of wine, from our own cellars ... Oh yes, sorry, I'm very much unconfortable with that but it's necessary: I'm afraid I must beg you to show your Institutional Credentials... we'll make a copy if you need the original for yourself.. it's just a formality, Excellency, you know, pure bureaucracy, for our files and archieves. [/color][/b]
Indeed, of course that is reasonable. Allow me to present these, my newest available:

Citazione :
To all to whom these present letters shall come, Greeting.

We, Jealeaia Owen de Llop, Countess of the County Palatine of Sussex, Earl of Axbridge,

Declare and certify hereby that My Lord, Plotnik von Liechenstein, Earl of Chilham, Baronet of Dover, for his faithful service lo these many years past, is continued in his appointment by our predecessors to lead our Embassy as Chancellor. We give him officially the duty to represent the Palatinate and all our interests at home and abroad.

So shall it be, and may all grant this august person the respect and dignity due to his responsibility.

Done by mine own hand this sixth day of March, in the Year of our Lord Fourteen Hundred and Sixty at Dover Castle,
Jealeaia Owen de Llop
Countess
Earl of Axbridge
County Palatine of Sussex Sussexgreen

County Palatine of Sussex
Visualizza l'argomento precedente Visualizza l'argomento successivo Torna in alto 
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Council of County
» Council of County